Lucky you! There are 0 calories in this tea, unless you add your own fixins with calories of course such as almond milk or honey. And, there’s no sugar either! It is made with Stevia, a sweetener and healthy sugar substitute extracted from the leaves of the plant species Stevia rebaudiana, native to Brazil and Paraguay. The active compounds are steviol glycosides, which have 30 to 150 times the sweetness of sugar, are heat-stable, pH-stable, and not fermentable.
Articles in this section
- How much loose tea should I add per cup?
- At what temperature should I brew loose tea ?
- Is 310 Jasmine Mint Loose Leaf Tea, Gluten Free?
- Does 310 Jasmine Mint Loose Leaf Tea contain any sugar or calories?
- How much caffeine is there in a cup of 310’s Jasmine Mint Loose Leaf tea?
- How do I make iced tea?
- What’s the difference between 310 loose leaf tea and the original tea bags?
- How should I store my loose leaf tea?