There’s less than 15mg of caffeine in each 2 gram sachet 2g or 2g loose leaf tea. That’s less than what’s in a cup of coffee, so it’s enough to give you a little boost if you want to enjoy it in the AM, and not so much that it will keep you up at night if you drink it in the afternoon or early evening.
Articles in this section
- How much loose tea should I add per cup?
- At what temperature should I brew loose tea ?
- Is 310 Jasmine Mint Loose Leaf Tea, Gluten Free?
- Does 310 Jasmine Mint Loose Leaf Tea contain any sugar or calories?
- How much caffeine is there in a cup of 310’s Jasmine Mint Loose Leaf tea?
- How do I make iced tea?
- What’s the difference between 310 loose leaf tea and the original tea bags?
- How should I store my loose leaf tea?