There will be no harm to you if you take the 310 Probiotic formula after it has been exposed to high heat for a period of time. However, keep in mind that the longer a probiotic is exposed to high heat, the more potency it loses. If your probiotic formula was exposed to high heat for more than a couple of days, it may be time to discard it and purchase a new one, to ensure you’re receiving the most benefits possible from the formula.
Articles in this section
- If my 310 Probiotic was exposed to high heat, do I need to throw it away?
- How should I store the 310 Probiotic formula?
- Is 310 Probiotic Vegan?
- Is 310 Probiotic gluten-free?
- Why do I need a daily probiotic?
- How does the 310 Probiotic compare with other formulas?
- How might the 310 Probiotic help me lose weight
- When should I take the 310 Probiotic?
- The 310 Probiotic capsules have delayed release technology and microencapsulation… What are these and how do they benefit me?