The warning must now be a “clear and reasonable warning” including the name of the known chemical.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a Prop 65 notice on 310 Nutrition shipments to California?
- Where would you normally see these warnings?
- What chemicals does Prop 65 cover?
- Where do these chemicals come from?
- How do the levels of lead compare to that in foods?
- Are 310 products safe?
- What’s the recent amendment active as of August of 2018 about Prop 65?
- Why don’t all similar products from other brands carry the Prop 65 warning?
- Where can I get more information about Prop 65?