No. You can only earn points for orders placed after you activated your 310 Rewards membership.
Articles in this section
- What is the 310 Rewards Program?
- How do I join?
- What are the benefits of being in the 310 Rewards Program?
- How do I earn points?
- What are the Rewards Tiers and how do I qualify?
- How much does it cost to participate in the Rewards Program?
- Can I earn Points for an order placed before I activated my account?
- I placed an order using an email that is different from the email associated with My Account, can I still earn points for that order?
- Does shipping and tax count towards my rewards points?
- What happens when I cancel, return, or get a refund for my purchase?