The 310 Probiotic capsules contain two very special technologies called microencapsulation and delayed release. These technologies – which many other probiotic formulas do not contain – ensure that the probiotic capsules are able to make it through the harsh acidic juices in your stomach and digestive tract unharmed, and get released in the small intestine, which is where they will bring about the best results.
Articles in this section
- If my 310 Probiotic was exposed to high heat, do I need to throw it away?
- How should I store the 310 Probiotic formula?
- Is 310 Probiotic Vegan?
- Is 310 Probiotic gluten-free?
- Why do I need a daily probiotic?
- How does the 310 Probiotic compare with other formulas?
- How might the 310 Probiotic help me lose weight
- When should I take the 310 Probiotic?
- The 310 Probiotic capsules have delayed release technology and microencapsulation… What are these and how do they benefit me?