Most describe Advantra Z as the safe version of ephedra, the 90's most successful weight loss drug. But the FDA had to ban ephedra due to its sometimes severe side effects. Nutratech Sciences later patented a side effect-free version called Advantra Z. Advantra Z increases your body's efficiency in breaking down fats and metabolizing them to produce energy. It is clinically proven to increase the body's metabolic rate and increase energy. Moreover, it features antioxidant, free-radical scavenging, and anti-inflammatory properties that help protect lean muscles from the stress of physical activity. This key ingredient ensures that you will keep losing weight week after week and avoid the common plateaus associated with other products.
Articles in this section
- Is 310 Thin Vegan?
- Is 310 Thin gluten-free?
- Will 310 Thin give me jitters?
- Does 310 Thin contain caffeine?
- What is the best way to take it?
- Will 310 Thin keep me up at night?
- What is Advantra Z?
- What else is in this product?
- Is it safe to take 310 Thin with other medications?
- Can I take 310 Thin with 310 Metaboost?