Metaboost also includes Chromax® chromium picolinate, which research has shown can assist in controlling blood sugar levels, resulting in fat loss and a lighter appetite.* It also includes green tea leaf extract containing 90% polyphenols and 50% EGCG (both powerful antioxidants). Studies have shown that EGCG (combined with caffeine, which is also in Metaboost) may help to increase your metabolism more than just caffeine by itself, helping your body burn more fat and calories.
Articles in this section
- Is Metaboost Caffeine Free?
- Is 310 Metaboost Vegan?
- Is 310 Metaboost gluten-free?
- What is Capsimax Plus®?
- How will the hot red pepper extract in Capsimax Plus® help to burn calories without burning my stomach?
- What other beneficial ingredients for fat loss are in 310 Metaboost?
- Will taking 310 Metaboost help me lose weight if I don’t exercise while taking it?
- What’s the best way to take 310 Metaboost?