Since the protein blend that we use is Tri-Plex (three different proteins), it takes a few minutes to really blend with the liquid you are mixing it with after you have shaken it up. For optimal results, you should let your shake sit and settle for a few minutes before drinking.
Articles in this section
- Can I drink 310 Shake if I'm pregnant? What about if I'm nursing?
- Is 310 Shake safe to use if I have diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), thyroid issues or am pre- or post-bariatric?
- Are 310 Shakes gluten-free?
- Are 310 Shakes Vegan?
- What is NOT included in 310 Shake?
- What is the sugar, protein, carb, and fiber content of 310 Shake?
- How many servings are in each bag?
- Why did you change the 310 Shake formula?
- Will my 310 Shake be clumpy after I shake it?
- Where are the ingredients and nutrition information located for each 310 Shake?