310 Shakes have been used by many of our pregnant and nursing customers. But we suggest that you talk with your doctor before you drink 310 Shakes or before taking any supplements to be sure you and your baby get the nutrients you both need.
Articles in this section
- How much 310 Shake powder should I use per serving?
- Can I drink 310 Shake if I'm pregnant? What about if I'm nursing?
- Is 310 Shake safe to use if I have diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), thyroid issues or am pre- or post-bariatric?
- Are 310 Shakes gluten-free?
- Are 310 Shakes Vegan?
- What is NOT included in 310 Shake?
- What is the sugar, protein, carb, and fiber content of 310 Shake?
- How many servings are in each bag?
- Why did you change the 310 Shake formula?
- Will my 310 Shake be clumpy after I shake it?